ACITO03 AND ACITOAPRIL03 »

Minggu, 20 November 2011

Trick download dari 4share

Today i will post about how to download from 4shared without waiting.
I know indonesian people is creatif alias KERE AKTIF.hahaha....Like me
From my experimen i found how to do that,I do at monday november 2011
source : Can You Open This


The 1st step
1. Search file from there or from google.
2. Click download.
3. And then there is 2 choice.Dont click them.
4. Right click and click Page source.
5. After open a new windows of firefox Press Ctrl + F.
6. type "unduh file sekarang" then before the text there is a URL for download.
7. Copas that to your IDM.

The 2 Step
1.Under the URL text there is text "unduh wint torrent" if I'm not wrong.
2. Follow procedure from here

Sorry nothing SS
Use this wisely

Matur suwun

0 komentar: